The Pregnant Year


This is year 2022, yippee!!!  It came for some with so much excitement and expectations. With some, there's really not much to expect. 

From my side, the year was welcomed with dancing (lol, my dancing skills are improving), worship and declaration.

As I think about the year, I discovered the year 2022 is pregnant!!!

It's pregnant with so much opportunity for self development, growth and goal smashing potentials.

Here's the gist! You are the midwife to help this year birth its potentials. 

You can make this year birth all that you desire with God on your side. On the other hand, the foetus the year came with may be aborted. Depending on what you do with this year.

I'm sure you don't want this pregnancy aborted.

How then can you make the year deliver bounty of positive results.

Let's begin with your PRIORITY.

Let me ask you this very personal question: What's your major priority this year? 

Let me share this with you:

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:33 KJV

From scriptural perspective, the kingdom of God and His righteousness should be our priority this year and the rest of our lives. 

What does it mean to prioritize God's kingdom and His righteousness?

It simply means, recognising and submitting to the rulership, lordship or headship of Christ. When we prioritize God, you'll see things fall in the right places. It's a principle that works always (I have lots of testimony to show you it works).

As you follow me on this blog, I'll be showing you in simple application what it means to seek God's kingdom.

In the meantime, is Christ your Lord? Do you have His Spirit in You leading you as you journey on this year?

Remember the year is pregnant and you are the midwife to help the year birth its potentials! 

Leave me a comment, I'll see you in my next post.

Comments

  1. Seek FIRST (Proton in Greek), most importantly, before anything else, firstly, the Kingdom, the rulership, the Dominion and the government and the Kingdom's righteousness (right standing, godliness e t c and all these things shall be added unto you. THANK you Pharmacist Deborah for this piece, God bless you Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir/ma. Thanks for the further enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not a Nurse! - A Story of Identity